ABOUT VALERIE :
Senior Project Manager at TFMX for the past four (4) years. I attended LSU and graduated from SELU in 2006 with a BA in Business Management. My career started in risk management but shifted to project management four years later. I have been in IT Project Management for over seven years. In the years before working for Transformyx, I worked for a health system with multiple inpatient facilities as well as a network of clinics and operations across the state. I have led projects of all sizes in the following focus areas: Health Information Systems application and device integration, VoIP, wireless and network infrastructure.
- 8+ years experience leading large IT projects and programs
- Strong PM knowledge base in application and device integration, Voice over IP Telephony, large scale Cisco wireless implementations, data center moves/migrations and network infrastructure.
- Serve as Project Management Lead for Transformyx. Responsible for developing and implementing the following:
- Create and maintain documentation set utilized by Project Management at TFMX.
- New document templates for the Pre-Sales and Sales teams use when writing project scopes and change requests.
- Cost resource tool for accurate tracking of project financial data and work effort.
- Metrics, documentation set, and process and procedures for Project Management staff.
- B.A. Business Management from Southeastern LA University
- Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt